Partnership Gwinnett Introduces NOWaccount®
Delivering innovative tools to help our business community grow and thrive is central to Partnership Gwinnett’s mission. With the Partnership Gwinnett NOWaccount, an innovative new payment solution for small businesses, you can Get Paid NOW® on invoices to the customers you choose and put your revenue to work growing your business.
What is NOWaccount?
NOWaccount pays you NOW for invoices to the customers you choose, for a flat fee, similar to accepting a credit card, regardless of when or if your customer pays you.
It works just like taking a credit card for payment except you decide when to use it, rather than your customer. There are no hidden fees, no interest, and no recourse. With NOWaccount, you can accelerate your revenue to better manage cash flow and grow your business, while your customers continue to receive your invoices and pay you according to their schedules.
What does it cost?
How does it work?
- You choose which customers go into your NOWaccount.
- NOWaccount approves your selected customers within 48 hours. All of the selected customers’ invoices are then processed through your NOWaccount.
- Your NOWaccount pays you 90% of the invoice amount within 5 business days.
- The remaining 10% reserve, less the 2.50% Transaction Fee is paid to you 30 days after invoice maturity.
- NOWaccount is invisible to your customers. Your client never knows you that you have a NOWaccount since there is nothing for them to sign and they still make their checks payable to you.
- No long-term contract. Customers may be removed from your NOWaccount at any time, but once removed, may not be reentered for 12 months.
- NOWaccount assumes liability for customer payment.
Invoice Transaction Fees:
- Fee is based on the invoice payment terms you offer your customer:
- 2.50% UP TO NET 30
- 2.75% UP TO NET 60
- 3.00% UP TO NET 90
- 1% additional surcharge for invoices outside of the U.S. and Canada
- $35 monthly service fee is waived (compliments of Partnership Gwinnett)
- $50 sign-up fee is waived (compliments of Partnership Gwinnett)